Sergio's blog: hints, ideas, pictures and news about SDS (and more) from the author

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

100 dice playtest yesterday evening

Another playtest session of 100 Dice yesterday evening chez moi.
I played with my friend Luciano and Andrea came to see the last version of the rules (2.1).
It was a fruitful game session: I found a couple of rules that I will modify, but the overall result is very good.
In two hours I was able to explain the rules and we played a battle to completion (Luciano won a marginal victory). Below a picture of the table just before battle.
 I used an old board I made for another game, adding my new wooden hexagons for woods, swamps and broken terrain. We played a SYW scenario (French Vs. Prussians). At the top of the picture you can see the 2 cups (each with 100 dice) and between them the discard box for the "burned" dice.
More playtest sessions will follow, as I'd like to finish the rules during summer holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment