Sergio's blog: hints, ideas, pictures and news about SDS (and more) from the author

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Preparing for LUCCA GAMES

As last year, Andrea and me have been invited to Lucca Comics & Games (one of the biggest show of Comics and Games here in South Europe) which will take place in Lucca (Tuscany) from next friday to monday, november 1st. We 'll have a couple of table to demo our games and - for what concerns me - this will be the Italian premiere for "61-65", the company level ACW game I presented for the first time at Origins 2010. In these evenings I am trimming the rules, and my aim is to finish everything within november and then proceed with the translation and editing.
It will be nice to have the game released for Christmas... both in Italian and English.

No comments:

Post a Comment